Club Information and Membership
Ski Club of the Palm Beaches is one of the oldest, largest, and most active ski clubs in the country, with over 100 active and associate (supporting) members.
Club leadership includes a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and a five member Board of Directors (BOD).
How to become a new member
- For new members: Submit an application for membership
- Your application will be reviewed to verify USA Water Ski membership status.
- You will receive an email with log in account details to pay your annual dues. This step completes your registration process and you will be an associate member.
Details of membership application process...
New members are approved with Associate status for one probationary year. If the member is in good standing at the end of the year (has fulfilled the requirements for Active status), then he or she will be promoted to Active status.
As required by the Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department, SCPB must carry a liability policy. Therefore, all SCPB members must also be a member of USA Waterski and will be required to show proof of membership by March 1st to keep club membership active.
- Free for 25 and under. $25 Individual, $40 for Family.
- Each member (single or family) must be an insured member of the USAWS.
- Annual dues will be determined from time to time by a vote of membership.
- Dues shall be due on January 1 of each year and shall be delinquent the day of the March meeting.
Note: Membership in the club shall be terminated for nonpayment of dues thirty days after becoming delinquent. Any member terminated for non-payment of dues must reapply as a new member. Club benefits and privileges will be terminated for delinquent members.
President: Dale Stevens
Vice Pres: Bill Sowers
Secretary: Ashton Hulscher
Treasurer: Charlotte Melchers
Board of Directors John Autore
NEW MEMBERSNew Member Application
BOAT PERMITPalm Beach Okeeheelee Permit
USA WATER SKI MEMBERSHIPJoin USA Water Ski